Are you interested in helping to shape and govern the future of your organization? APN is currently looking for members interested in joining the Board of Directors for the 2012 -2014 term.
Suggested qualifications for election:
- Must be a member in good standing of Alberta Playwrights’ Network
- Must have an interest in New Play Development
- Must have an interest in Alberta theatre community
- Should have some experience or familiarity with APN, its services and programs
- Previous non-profit experience would be considered an asset, but not necessary
- Could have connections to the business community but must be deeply committed to the arts and playwrighting in Alberta
The time commitment is minimal (3 – 5 hours monthly) which includes attendance at monthly board meetings conducted via conference call.
If you are interested in putting your name forth for nomination to the board, please contact Trevor Rueger (email@example.com). Elections will take place at the Annual General Meeting on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
Volunteer your time and make a difference in your organization.